Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2001, 07:10 PM

If the posts had stuck to the topic of, there has been stepped up police action at such and such place... I have no problems with that.

The thread referred to went much further than that and was into name calling accusations and the like. That is what will not be tolerated in the forums.

I have said many times before that we are adults and should act accordingly. I have refrained from taking any sides in these debates. All I am doing is enforcing the rules set forth by the owner of this message board.

The hateful and unfounded comments that were being brandished about were out of hand. I did not want to go through the entire thread and weed out the portions that violate the rules of this forum. I also had many complaints from other members of the message board about the particular thread and asked that it be deleted.

I deleted the thread for those reasons. I don't care if you hate the police or anyone else in authority. If you can't play by the rules, then look elsewhere. No matter what you think, everywhere you go, there will be rules to follow.

------------------
MWM,42,5'11,215#,brn/brn