Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2001, 02:19 PM

Mamo Verga~

not trying to "silence" anybody(as if i could) i just can't stand when rational discourse degenerates into "left wing looney commie pinko fag" talk. i just wish you would ALL realize that NEITHER party is on your side. i choose the lesser of two evils, while the right wingers amongst you choose to make a deal with the devil and vote your pocketbooks. you wouldn't have the comfort level to be out(assuming you are) if it weren't for some pissed-off drag queens at Stonewall and the gay communists who started the Mattachine society.

you right wing guys do the dirty work for the bible-thumpers. sleeping with the enemy, you are apologists all. next time you suck a cock, remember that 99% of the memebership of the party you so cherish would like you to be arrested if not executed for your behaviour.

just for the record, i don't particularly care for the chest thumping of the Democrat supporters either. their case would be a lot more supportable without the "join the Democrats" cheerleading. (sorry Dwight)