Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2001, 09:37 AM

Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People

I was reading with a lot of interest the now closed topic of Asians in Los Angeles Sex Clubs....I am a similar question...

I live in Dallas, Texas. I USED to enjoy going to Midtown Spa from time to time.....maybe one or two times each month. Now however I don't even go to this club as it has been almost completely taken over by
black people on friday and saturday nights. This would not be a problem for me if I found myself attracted to black people but I don't. The other problem is that the few white and Latin people who do go there are usually the subject of harassment by the blacks if we will not have sex with them. I am not interested and I have talked with others who are not interested either. Why do these people (blacks) feel the need to be so aggressive when we make it clear that we are not interested.

I dont want to be rude to these guys..and I certainly dont mind talking with or socializing with these black guys...but I am simply not interested in them sexually because I am just not attracted to them...

How can I get this point across if I decide to try this place again..?? Any suggestions..

PLEASE NO POSTS TO ME THAT I AM A RACIST...THAT IS NONSENSE...IT IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION OR LACK OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION...IT IS NOT RACISM...

Thanks...

[This message has been edited by Mamo Verga (edited February 01, 2001).]