Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2001, 06:36 AM

LOL.....why is it that some people, namely
the last two posters, just never seem to "get it"...???

My original question was one of both advise and also politcal in a sense....The reason
I placed it here...which should be clear to anyone with enough logic to consider it...is because this is where the LA Asian question was located.

As far as Pesky.....this is an understatement. The ones to whom I am referring are not pesky...they are aggressive, pushy, insulting...they obstruct
the halls and put their hands on people who do not welcome it..and when you ask them to
stop suddenly the "racist" term is used...I
guess they believe that since I dont want sex with them and especially not when it is almost a "forced" situation...that I am a racist. This is nonsense.

I should not have to stop going to this place. I should be able to go there and have a good time with the person of my choice. Everyone else should be able to do the same thing....as long as the person of choice is willing.......I AM NOT WILLING...

This has gone far enough. No one with the exception of the two intelligent individuals have decided to address the issue at hand...and this has again proven to be a session of a group apologizing for rude behavior on the part of these black guys....

So many people on here....everyone in fact except for TWO people...failed to address the question at hand and instead decided to discuss racial issues. This issue is much more than race. It is a question of a huge
double-standard.