Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2001, 08:15 PM

Jake.....You really are getting to the point were your posts are laughable....

"What would that issue be? Rudeness? Racism? Your right to go where you want without having to deal with those undesirable others?

Did you ever stop to think that there might be other people out there who feel the same about you cruising as you feel about being bothered by those "pesky" Black guys?"

This quote is from your last post....

It again shows that you just don't seem
to understand the subject at hand.

I did not use the term Pesky....someone else
introduced that term into the conversation. I would never have used so mild a term to apply to the people that I have mentioned. As I have said time and time again the "problem guys" are a small minority of the blacks at Midtown Spa.....maybe 10%....but they are
not pesky...they are a nuisance. There are also some white guys and Latino guys who have behavior that can be a nuisance as well...but they will usually leave me alone when I ask once or twice. The black guys in question will never leave me alone...and they do the same thing to other white and Latino guys there.....Now, what do YOU fail to understand.

These guys will not have sex with one another.....and the dont seem to get much from the white/Latino guys either...but they are there to ruin any fun that the other guys can have....they are content to be a nuisance...and again before you get on your high-horse....I am not making a statement about all the black guys....Many of them are very polite and I enjoy having a conversation with them...I am referring to a small minority, maybe 10% of the group, who are nothing but trouble-makers...

You seem to think that I am a racist which is
totally off the mark because I don't like to have by cock grabbed after I have told someone that I am not interested. I dont like to have the hall blocked so some guy that I have turned down can try to kiss me...I dont like to have some guy that I have refused to knock on my door every three minutes while I am enjoying myself with some other person. I dont like being pushed against the wall by a person that I find undesirable.......Do you get the point. These are things that have happened to me...so I have avoided this place...and have
tried very very hard to be as polite as possible to the people in question.

I plan to go again soon...and I will tell them to get the hell out of my way....and the knee will also work.......and this has nothing to do with race other than the fact that the offenders in this situation happen to be black.

I am not scared of any problems...I can take care of myself.....and I have had offers many times I was there from other guys....white, Latino and black....to help me deal with the nuisance guys if I wanted or needed the help...so you should be able to understand that the other black guys there do not appreciate their behavior (that of the troublemakers) either.

I understand that you will reply with a note which will be an excuse for their behavior...I expect that....There are a lot
of white guys out there who make excuses for
unacceptable behavior on the part of black guys. You would NEVER accept this type of behavior from white guys...but you seem to have a double standard...as I said before...the double standard is alive and well in 21th century America and seems to be
growing stronger everyday.

I will agree with you on one point. There are guys that I have been interested in and they were not interested in me. It happens frm time to time...but not often as I usually like Latino men and most of them seem to like me. When I approach a man and he is not interested in me...my reply...."thanks, have a good evening"...and I leave him alone..PERIOD....I dont follow him around...I dont interfere with his activities with other guys...I dont block his room..or keep him from getting down the hall.

Hopefully now you will understand.

My question has been answered.....I have
received several email messages from men who
can understand the confusion that several of you seem to have about this matter....since this is not acutally a matter of race..but a matter of bad manners..and unacceptable behavior......I have my answer and I know how to deal with this from now own.....and I will not allow these guys....to get in my way anymore...

I thank everyone who has emailed me with suggestions as to how to deal with this...without having to give up a place that "can" be fun....and has a lot of potential...

Take care.