Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2001, 12:29 PM

We only think that we understand, Bongo. Remember, according to Mamo, only SunDogg, RockHard, and he are enlightened enough to fully appreciate the real issues involved here.

The rest of us don't count -- kinda like the Black guys who get in his way of having a good time.

Posted by RockHard:
"Here's my answer, Mamo Verga: These people (whatever their race) don't 'get it' in life. They've never been able to have proper social manners, never been able to respect other people's spaces, and have never been able to assimilate to the crowd around them. And ever since the '60's Flower Child movement (where we should accept all things and love our fellow man), these people have been able to get away with their social disgraces on the basis that the world should accept EVERYONE! Well, you know what, dudes???? Sometimes you just have to NOT love your fellow man & tell him to his face what a social misfit he is....whatever his race."

In following your own advice, I am telling you to your face what a social moron you and others like you are, Rockhard. Being the enlightened individual that you claim to be, I am sure that you will be able to accept this without crying "foul," "racism," or over-analyzing the issue.

[This message has been edited by Jake2001 (edited February 10, 2001).]