Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual Preference for Specific Race of People
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2001, 12:58 AM

Let me see if I can make some sense out of this discussion: We're talking about sexual attraction as it relates to skin color and ethnicity. But we also seem to have other variables at work as well: Aggressive and overly ambitious black guy at a men's spa won't take "no" for an answer from this white guy who's already scoring with his Latino trick. White guy is pissed that black guy doesn't have the courtesy to politely leave him alone. Second black guy intervenes to tell the first black guy to get the fuck off. White guy also notices an unusually high number of African-American customers at the spa on the weekends and would like to know why. White guy tells us that he's not racist, he just has a sexual and romantic preference for other white men, Native Americans and Latino guys...his dick does not throb for African-American men. He also says that he has no problem with black guys as friends (not sexually), neighbors and at work because he's not racist. He points out that there are many blacks who are not sexually attracted to other blacks...and some whites who aren't into other white guys. He feels unfairly targeted because of his preferences....

And you know what, he's absolutely right! His attraction is the by-product of a society still not at terms with the beauty and erotic qualities of the African male (this includes African-American guys). When I say "African," Middle Eastern and Mediterranean guys (such as the lighter-skinned Egyptians, Saudi Arabians, Libyians or similar men) are not included here because they closely resemble their European/Asian brothers. When I talk about the "African" it's the one that you can truly see: Eyes, nose, hair, skin tones and other distinct features. For way too long our "whitewashed" American society has considered such African features as unappealing and less than erotic...there's much work to be done in changing this European-Asian mindset which had taken over our society for more than 300 years! We can't blame this white man for his "preferences," we should place the blame on our society, which has fostered an environment of racial separation and inequality for so long! Until we all live in a truly diverse society, where racial and ethnic differences are seen as equally beautiful and sexual, we will always be reminded that sexual and romantic attractions based on race and ethnicity are an unfortunate fact of life. Whether anyone agrees with me or not, true love and true sexual attraction knows no skin color or nationality.... It can be unlearned, which is a far different horse from sexual orientation!

[This message has been edited by blackguy469 (edited February 17, 2001).]