Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is scat?
Thread: What is scat?
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2000, 06:22 PM

Ya, well here's some advice for ya. If you can't handle people's oposing opinions of you, don't share info. You see, not everybody has to make you feel warm and fuzzy about what you do, especially when it involves having sex using shit and pissing in your girl's pussy. I think that we live in a time when everybody thinks that it is incumbent upon the rest of the world to not hurt our feelings about certain things. Toughen up! I can have my opinion too. Besides, if you were really secure about your twisted sex play, you wouldn't really care what anybody else thought anyway. PC is for the birds. I'm not trying to hurt anybody, I'm just sharing. If the rest of our gay/bi community really understood this, we could spend less energy holding useless rallys and spend more energy advancing our agenda in a way that didn't make the rest of the world so leary of us.

Am I right or am I right?