Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2001, 07:23 AM

LOL...Sundog, like the usual hypocrite, once again accuses others of his own behavior. Nice attempt at giving your bumbling a motive, SunRedBlackWhite, but no cigar.

If you're going to repeatedly create handles to bolster your "arguments" -- from your libertoonian dogma to your vaguely disguised wish to "mentor" the young (I love the kid characters you create to stroke your pedophiliac fantasies) -- you'd do yourself a favor not to get so repeatedly seduced by the pomposity of your rhetoric.

While it's true many of us here change our screen names now and then, it's only you who predictably creates a false consensus through a simultaneous, um, multiplicity of handles.

The rest of you can go back and read "Red's" initial post in October, just after Sun was caught in his usual dishonesty: http://web.cruisingforsex.com/ubb/Fo...L/000459.html. I spotted your immediate reincarnation then too. Your habit of self congratulation by fictional secondary screen names far precedes Jake's and my arrival here. And, sorry, Mr. Ped, not everyone is guilty of your own dishonesty.

I have a fantasy that whatever you use to keep track of all your simultaneous screen names must resemble the organization chart of the federal government.

Rationality is of course pointless with you and you'll have your usual vitriolic response. Others will see, though. You know, it's too fuckin' bad you spoil these forums with your dishonesty. It would be cool to have someplace on the web to discuss sexual freedom without the intrusion of a pedophiliac Libertarian who is so dishonest he'll even change his skin color to give his arguments credibility.