Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2001, 11:09 AM

Posted by Sun:
"Jake2001 and Bongo are indeed the same person."

Nope.

"FREEGAYMN/JAKE2001/BONGO all have the same Modus Operandi and always use the same syntax when writing."

I am my own person. Pretty scarey to think that there are so many liberals out there who share the same values. I happen to agree with a lot of what bongo posts.

In fact, I think he nailed you when he said that you use Irish and a couple of other handles to bolster your own rhetoric. He is probably right on about you being a hypocrite and accusing others (as you are now) of doing what you actually do yourself. But, he is not me. Where is there a "FREEGAYMAN" in this thread? LOL!

In all honesty, I couldn't care less if it turns out that you actually have 300 names that you use to post here. I have one and that is sufficient for me. But, like I said, individually or collectively the posts from Sun/Irish/Whoever have not effectively addressed the issue at hand or proven capable of responding directly and intelligently to anyone who challenges their positions. That is where you consistently fail, and I suspect that is why (in desperate frustation) you are trying to use these false accusations as a means of distracting from your own staggering ineptitude. You are RETORTED, Mister! LOL! In response, you seem incapable of doing nothing but standing there with your diapers around your ankles screaming, "Liar, liar pants on fire!" LOL!

Now, maybe all of us can stick to the topic at hand without anymore meaningless deviations. Sun, you are a real whacko.

Signed,
Jake2001
The One and Only

[This message has been edited by Jake2001 (edited February 18, 2001).]