Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2001, 01:31 PM

Note to Sun:

Are you capable of sticking to the issue started in this thread, or are you throwing in the towel?

Dare I agree with bongo? You bet I agree with him. As horrifying as it may be to a self-serving conservative like yourself Sun, there are a lot of people out there (like bongo, myself, and others) who see through your manipulations and games. Your avoidance tactics, for example, are pathetic.

Unlike you, there are some of us out here who can speak for ourselves without resorting to make-believe supporters who back up our posts. I happen to be posting alone in this thread under one name. I am delighted to see that there are others, besides bongo, who share my feelings. As one of the moderators here (Guyncol) pointed out, I am not as alone as you would like to think, Sun. I have a feeling that this infuriates you. Am I wrong?

It looks to me like you can't come up with any intelligent response to justify your defense of Republicans or your bashing of Democrats and liberals. So, now you are resorting to making false accusations and finger-pointing. You sound more and more like a Republican politician by the minute, Sun. Could you have been an understudy for Ken Starr?

You say that "liberals" or Democrats are the cause of the current problems within our gay community. I think that Republicans pose far greater threats to gays. I think that your explanations for your defense of conservatives are utter bullshit. What say you besides making pretend that I am bongo, or the man in the moon, or any other character that allows you to avoid engaging in an intelligent one on one dialogue, Mister? LOL!

[This message has been edited by Jake2001 (edited February 18, 2001).]