Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2001, 09:01 AM

by the way, I am negative and get tested twice a year.....funny that you would assume I am poz because of my opinions on barebacking. I have those opinions because I have been a fucking pig most of my adult life but have practiced safe sex so I REMAIN negative.

As for men lie....I have personally witnessed two men barebacking at a group thing I was at...I assumed both were neg, because no one discussed HIV status...until I saw a bottle of Viracept in the one guys bag when he was putting his clothes on.

Do what ever you want but don't delude yourself. There is no way to be certain that someone is negative just because he "THINKS" he is.

And I guess no one really gives a shit about getting other STD's either....last time I got gonorrhea was from a bottom who just sat on my dick (I pushed him off and got a rubber anyway) and he assured me he was negative.....yeah for HIV maybe, but not the clap.

All my comments come from my direct experience, perhaps yours has been different.