Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2001, 08:55 AM

So some gay men lie about their status, some may be recently infected and not know their true status, and some may be completely clean and ready to unwrap, which means we can never be truly certain if the guy we are about to screw is a safe bet or not for barebacking.

I assume if you are asking the question how do we ensure a safe hookup between men who want to bareback you have thought about various options. I'm curious as to what you think some options would be.

You want to be sure everyone is not going to infect anyone else, so this must mean guys who are going to enter into this event/experience/whatever you will call it are going to offer proof of their negative status. What proof will suffice? Is this going to be some kind of registry or something? A sort of approved list of negative men that someone oversees and updates on a timely basis. Obviously you can't go on a man's word alone, if you do you're more trusting than I am or hopelessly naive. So there has to be some sort of monitoring or form of bureacracy that raises all sorts of procedural and privacy issues. In other words, a whole lot of not so erotic foreplay that's time consuming and hard-on killing. Is someone dumping cum up your ass that important?