Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2001, 02:50 AM

Your assumption is right. What I would like to propose is a mechanism that would ensure a "safer" hookup for men. This would include "straight" men who are married or have relationships. For this reason, its purpose is not only to guard against HIV/AIDS, but also against any other STD.

You asked: "Is someone dumping cum up your ass that important?" For many men this is a very important need that the health department should keep in mind. I run a community for men who are interested in understanding their desire for other men. Many men write in their intro their need to be fucked. Believe it or not, "straight" men have a great desire to be fucked, thus changing their usual role. However, as I said before, this system is intended to protect against all STDs.

You guess right in your speculation about my plan. It would be a program where men would register voluntarily. By the use of technology, telephony and an information system, men could check on the phone for the status approved by the health department.

I will be meeting someone from the health department to discuss some of this issue. More details later.

TheSexWizard

[This message has been edited by TheSexWizard (edited March 28, 2001).]