Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2001, 08:14 AM

Maybe I've watched too much Sci-fi channel or smoked too many shibbies and am overly paranoid, but REGISTER with a government agency my HIV status and my acknowledgment that I want to engage in a practice that society views as a major health risk? I just had the DMV fuck up information on my license when I went to renew - who's to say they wouldn't fuck up information on members of your little cum-laden shangri la? And what about men who want to join but then learn they are HIV+? What's to be done with that information? This is the same lack of foresight that's involved when someone decides it's inconvenient to reach over and grab a rubber...

"By the use of technology, telephony and an information system, men could check on the phone for the status approved by the health department." - that same use of techonology you promote as being a convenient way of getting much-needed cum up your ass could also be used in ways that might not thrill you as much.