Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2001, 11:03 PM

Hello, Sex Wizard...I'm still in your corner on this subject of barebacking with men we can trust! I have decided to STEER CLEAR of any threads where viewpoints such as ours will not face much understanding or support. Too much preaching...don't we have enough of that from the religious right and other less-enlightened forces? I believe that the climate among men like us, just as the climate within mainstream America, has turned far more conservative and less supportive...thanks to the Reagan-Bush era and the increasing intolerance growing in response to the current Bush administration. I no longer wish to defend my viewpoints on this issue because I believe there are many within our communities who truly do not understand what you're saying...they continue to see only the negative/traumatic side of things. Good luck to you and I hope that you will find those men who will make your bareback group a reality....