Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Peninsula, Oriental or SHangri La Action
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2001, 04:43 PM
Mavica
Cruiser

While in BKK several years ago, I had the opportunity to stay at the Oriental, and it lives up to its reputation. While there, I met a butler for one of the artist suites (at least I think that's what they're called), while at Babylon one night. For the days of my trip remaining, he visited me in my room...and it was one of the best experiences I've had in town. He wasn't interested in money, and sternly scolded me when he thought I was insinuating that he wanted something other than companionship. I have a friend (farang) who works at Shangra La, and I sometimes stay there because I get a deeply discounted room; I've offed some of the help there also...but they're very worried about being caught, and fired. Tricking in the hotel with another farang is a possiblility, but I agree that the chance of bringing in a Thai who doesn't work there is zero...you'll be cut down before you get to the elevators. Advertising that you have a dildo won't be too appealing, but some will go for the poppers.