Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Which is the best massage place?
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2001, 04:20 PM
icon513

I believe that Nobody found itself on the wrong side of Soi Asoke -- in Thonglor police district rather than Lumpinee (where Nice Guys, Albury, and Hero are -- not to mention those straight dens of iniquity Nana Plaza and Clinton Plaza).

I understand that the Thonglor police have been much tougher on sex-oriented establishments in their area (i.e., Nobody, Obelisks, Colony, Studio 982, Orgasm 49, Turning Point) -- trying to keep the filth West of Asoke and out of the high class residential areas of upper Sukhumvit.

Turning Point continues to operate, but in a toned-down format in a smaller location upstairs from the old place. There is no sign out and the door is in an alley -- almost feels like a speakeasy!

All of their "boys" are now disguised as waiters -- in waiters' uniforms complete with aprons! They are also down from 40 or 50 boys to a new low of around 10 to 15. Colony, Obelisks, and Orgasm 49 (and, apparently, Nobody) are now history.

I'm not sure about Studio 982, but I understand they are in the process of moving locations.