Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Which is the best massage place?
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2001, 02:29 AM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Humble apologies to all..I fell into the trap of not verifying completely, based upon laziness:

NoBody is wide awake and open at the Glas House at 3pm Saturday December 15. The other night i went down the steps and looked along the passage and saw no lights or signs. Today, I went all the way into the passage and saw only Foot massage and dentist signs, but the glass doors are still NoBody but only a very small sign on the glass door and dim lights. But inside, it's bright, happy and cheerful and quite a few slim, young, happy boys, even at 3pm. Tey close at 11pm. Take care and enjoy...sorry about the misinformation before.

Just also passed Banana at around 2pm and doesn't look closed..infact, the doors were open and a couple of tinted/spiky kids were swilling out the interior, so think it's still in business...but like NoBody, no signs.