Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chakran - nice place, but.........
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2001, 08:55 PM

well I must admit theat chakran is packed almost everyday, and for most of you who remeber me, i was complaining that it was too close to comfort..i live like 1 min away from the place..there are men walking in and ot all the time..so many cars are parked outside the place and the soi...but i was just answering something to cupidman..since i live near there cupidman you decided to call me, and we never had the chance to meet and maybe get together...I have had alot good sessions with other guys 3-4 hrs and was wondering if there are giys her einterested...but i am ostly into GWM (23-43) as for me

i am thai 26yrs 5'9" (176cm) 66kg goodlooking and hairy (yes a hairy asian) mostly bottom and loves to suck....actually i have some hot stories to tell but it would take some time to write it

take care, hopr to hear from yuo cupidman