Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chakran - nice place, but.........
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2001, 12:46 AM

After reading about how wonderful Chakarn is, and how disastrous Babs was (I hadn't been to either), I was keen to try out Chakarn this week--last night, in fact. BUT--it was pouring rain yesterday around 5 pm, and I was already in Sathorn Road, so I decided lazily to head over to Babylon, despite all of the talk on this board that it had been "ruined". I was ready for some disappointment, but I was also ready for someplace dry, and thought at least I'd be able to get me some farang dick if nothing else.

Well, what a surprise! I have to say that, risking losing your respect (which is of course important, since I have no self-respect!), I think the new Babylon is BETTER than the old one! I know, I know....there just aren't the old nooks and crannies, and it feels more like a resort than a sex club. But on a rainy Wednesday, it was truly amazing for this white boy. I am not Brad Pitt, either-- 182 cm, 77 kg, 32 y.o.
But the best thing of all was that there didn't seem to be much competition in the farang department! Maybe they're all over at Chakarn?
I hooked up with three very hot boys in four hours, and it could have been many more--but I needed some dinner and a rest in between. I first met a tight, muscular 23-year-old, short, but with a *very* hard 6-inch dick in the jacuzzi. We headed upstairs to a room. He mouth-fucked me, and then did the same thing in my ass, all culminating in a joyous result.
Next was a slim, yet defined, 26-year-old, also insatiable. He fucked me twice in about an hour. I met him just outside the steam room. I remember hearing about hot enough private cabins at Babylon. No problems finding an open one last night, and there was a decent-sized crowd.
Finally there was a gorgeous, dark-skinned, tall, defined boy from the south of Thailand......fat, 7-inch dick. Lots of fun, great kisser too. Do they just know I'm bottom when they see me?? Must just be dumb luck.
Not one of these three boys had heard of Chakarn, and none of them seemed interested in learning more about the new place. I just wanted to let you know that Babs is not totally dead--even though there's new competition on the block. In fact, the existence of Chakarn might actually make Babs better, since it seems to be offering some promotions. Last night was "swim nude" night, though not many were taking up the dangerous offer with lightning in the sky. yikes.

Now, how can I compare the two places unless I personally go to Chakarn tonight (or Friday) and check it out for myself?? As a service to you boys, I will do just that.
I'll let you know the findings of my investigative report as soon as possible.

Oh yeah--met a VERY big 26-year-old from the USA at Times Square on a quiet Tuesday afternoon.....his dick almost didn't fit through the hole! It was about 8 inches, and I had a hard time getting my fist around it. We retreated to the Sheraton since the bathroom was busy with cleaning ladies, and found a toilet just outside the pool on the 3rd floor.....it was warm (since it was outside) yet fun. Thanks for the tips, guys.