Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel Help
Thread: Hotel Help
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2001, 03:46 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

You may like to check out my homepage in my member profile for a listing of on-line travel agents. Some agents do offer room rates with breakfast, some don’t.

Another good agent is www.accomline.com run by a company in Australia. It offers several 4-5 star hotels around the world at bottom prices, e.g. Shangri-la $90 (without breakfast), Siam-Intercontinental $42 (with breakfast and the main TBS station is right in front of the hotel). If you are a members of this travel agent, you get a few $$ off the already discounted prices too. The agent offers you a free membership after you make the first booking, so my trick is first to book a room for ONE night only. The agent will then e-mail you a booking confirmation (if rooms available) with free membership number and password which you can then use to book subsequent nights at a special member rate. I used it once for a holiday in Vienna last Feb, and it was very good.

I was invited to stay overnights with farang friends at some classy hotels including Sukhothai, Dusit, Siam-Intercontinental, Tawanna Ramada, Shangari-la, Sheraton by the river, Novotel on Sukhumvit, Sofitel Central Plaza, and Maenam Riverside hotels. Never had any problems with these hotels. Was asked for an ID card at the Maenam Riverside and the gay Trantawan hotel once, but that did not offend me in any way.

As for the Landmark Hotel, I have no experience there. But a dear Scottish friend took me to a live-music pub on its rooftop long long time ago. That was very nice and romantic. Still remember my friend asking a singer to sing a meaningful song for me, and his tears. Such a lovely guy…