Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - On the Buses
Thread: On the Buses
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2001, 10:00 PM
Elgar
Cruiser

Post On the Buses

I haven't seen this mentioned before, but I travel a lot by bus in Bangkok and find the public buses a constant joy - far better than sitting in a hermetically sealed taxi. I think there is an unspoken sub-culture going on here amongst gay Thais; far too often for it to be an accident my cute neighbour has started pressing his knee against mine. I've tried withdrawing my knee to my side of the seat, and more often than not my cute neighbour's knee follows on over. (It once happened with a gorgeous 15 year old who made the pressure on my knee so obvious I nearly succumbed.) My problem is this: I don't know what to do next if there is a 'code' to follow. How do I confirm my willingness without putting myself into a compromising situation with someone who is just being a bit too friendly? Any insights and similar stories would benefit us all, I think.

The non-aircon buses are particularly fruitful hunting grounds - full of college boys saving money on the fare.

[ April 26, 2001: Message edited by: Elgar ]