Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - On the Buses
Thread: On the Buses
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2001, 08:32 AM
Cupidman

As a bi guy, can anyone tell of any knee rubbing with college girls on the buses? I'm sure that they're not as forward as the guys. A non-bar guy would still be more likely than a non-bar girl to make a move. I'm sure that the buses are fine for picking up the girls, too, especially if you speak some Thai.

I think that a good opening line is, "Hi". It's easy and I'm sure that most college students or even regular Thais can understand that. After that, what's your name. You may be surprised at how much they actually know and can work it from there.

I've found that guys who are interested will be open for casul (or direct) suggestions like having a cup of coffee or you both going to one of the other's house/apartment/hotel room. That will have to be yours, more than likely, as it will be more than likely that they will be living with family or a boy/girlfriend.

Good Luck and if you get lucky, DO share on the board!