Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - On the Buses
Thread: On the Buses
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2001, 04:45 AM

Talking

I've have had a couple of great experiences with taxi drivers here in BKK. One of them switched off the meter and drove down an ill lit soi and gave me a wonderful blowjob! Another came back and stayed the night
What is wrong with cruising on the BTS Skytrain? It's a great way to make eye contact with a hot number! Ok you might have to travel a few extra stops to see where he lives and a great chance to practice your smile too. Yes the busses are a great way to have a roller coaster ride with your hand strategically placed on a guy's butt or to rub your boner against his waist, and I've actually played with a guys nipple whilst I've been crushed against him. The chesty cutie was purring with delight and squirming with the pain as I twisted his tit. The lovely thing was that he couldn't shout out in public.