Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Recent Mexico Trip
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2003, 11:07 PM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Spanish Schools in Cuernavaca

Hi Second Nature....sorry so long for a reply from me. You may already be in Cuernavaca attending school.

I attended a school called "internacional"...and it was not that great. I think there are probably some better choices in Cuernavaca.

As for the hotels, the one I like is called Hotel Principal, located downtown in the Central area of the city. It is about $17.50 nightly, depending on the current exchange rate. I have stayed there many many times and never any problems except that on weekends you want to make absolutely certain that you get a room in the back as there is a bar below and it is extremely loud on weekend nights but no problem with a room further back. This hotel is about three blocks from Bellas Artes and Latin American Tower. Very near Viena Bar, which is a fun place too.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope you are having a great time in Cuernavaca/ DF.
Quote |