Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guys
Thread: Nice Guys
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2001, 01:18 AM
icon513

Thumbs down Nice Guys

I like the boys at this place, but why does the owner have to be such a pain in the ass?

I visited a few days ago. After walking from the BTS I was drenched in perspiration by the time I got there.

I walked in and sat down, and the owner immediately called all the boys out for me to make my selection. I asked for a glass of water first, and was given it with a frown.

After about thirty seconds, the owner asks "so which one do you want". I was still sweating, so I said "please give me a couple seconds to catch my breath, then I'll decide".

He started getting all pissy, saying that "we don't work that way; it's not our style. If you want a massage, you must pick someone right away."

I then asked for a recommendation for a boy who gives a really good massage, as my back was aching. The guy said "they're all good or they get fired immediately." Not very helpful.

If it hadn't been too late to go somewhere else, I would've walked right out. As it was already 10:00 p.m. and I was horny as hell, however, I decided to overlook the lack of courtesy and just choose someone. I probably won't be going back, though.

Has anyone else had this experience there? The guy I'm talking about is an older Thai/Chinese guy, and my massage boy confirmed it was the owner.