Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guys
Thread: Nice Guys
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2001, 08:58 PM

I wasn't much hassled, but yes, I do feel that the owner, the fair-complxioned Thai/Chinese middle aged guy called Dom, could do with giving better service. Each time I go to Nice Guy, I asked him for a good masseur. And each time, he gave the same reply : they are all good. So I stopped asking such questions nowadays, as it makes me look 'silly' and the question is redundant to Dom.

BTW, it's not true that all guys there give good massages. The quality of massage can vary significantly.

On my last trip there recently, just to be a bit cheeky, I asked Dom who the 'bottom' masseurs were. He spoke in Thai to the parade of boys standing neatly in two rows. To my surprise, a handful of boys put up their hands to indicate their sexual inclination ! From the show of hands, I selected 2 guys who'd massage me simultaneously. We had a nice 3some.