Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guys
Thread: Nice Guys
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2001, 08:59 PM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Also, I don't like their procedure for forcing a quick decision and usually wait till someone else goes in in front of me so the pressure is off! But, because the owner is strict, that's why the quality is good and they are mostly pleasant and polite and cute boys. I use Sake often, since Dom left, but Dom now is a good friend and visits me frequently. I, personaly have always liked the owner, because he is strict...ie, the boys are not allowed to put shoes on when fetching the glass of nut-flavoured water after you cum! They are also not allowed to finish the session before the 75 minutes. When you consider the time the place has been open, because the owner is there all the time, the standard has not declined.
PS..Icon, if you got a sweat just walking from the BTS, then I suggest you could work out some at the Ambassador gym and next time enter Nice Guys all calm and cool.

PS..I didn't know the owner's name was Dom, as advised above. The Dom I spoke of was a cute massage boy from Chonburi.

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: jtrack33 ]