Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cost to keep a boy
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2002, 10:32 PM
JessZelenov
Cruiser

Jaidee,Wow Pow,Thai Guy and Cupidman,

Interesting enough, I spend a lot of my time on this message board, not our of bordom I am busy enough. I look carefully at what you guys say. It has been and remains my thought if you don't know the answer not to look in a book, look to the ones who do it every day, they are the experts. often that means lstening to those you may condider less or greater than your self. But they are the experts. So I have built a life of listening. Guys like you who for the most part have made critial descsions about your own lives right or wrong are the only true source I have to make a choice.

I am not what you would consider a wealthy man unless you count a happy heart. So yes this is a critical choice for me. Broke I am not but I have the potential to do this and be comfortable if I am careful. I have a home in America I don't want and 3 here. All I would trade for the right place somewhere else.

I say that to say this, you guys that take your valuable time to write in this section to me are not waisting your time. I am looking carefully at this and as many threads as I can find. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life hopefully this won't be another one of them. So I look and listen and thank every one that cares enough to put in there two Bhat worth of time into my future.

regards,

Jesse