Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cost to keep a boy
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2002, 12:53 AM
Doctor Wu
Cruiser

Jess, go with your heart. When we try and analyze things too much and justify them and do the "right thing" (or "expected to do" thing) we end up not being so happy. I gave up lot of so-called security back in the USA when I moved to Thailand 6 years ago. And I don't regret the move at all. Hey, I've gotten burned and I've done dumb things and have been taken advantage of. So what. You live, you learn and life goes on. As far as "keeping" a boy, keep in mind that some don't want to be kept. At least not under lock and key or under your watchful eye all the time. I'm not saying you would be such a protective and possessive "Keeper" like that, but with the age difference in so many Thai-farang relationships, we tend to forgot about the recreational and social needs of the Thai youngsters. So many of them love to "party" and "bpai tee-o" all the time. You need lots of patience and cultural understanding to make things work. But...as to your question of "how much", well it depends. Like Jaidee said, there are different types of boys with different needs. Apartments are pretty cheap and most Thais can eat on a modest budget, too. I'll leave the financial details for the CFS Accounting Department. Maybe Enron can hire them!