Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cost to keep a boy
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2002, 04:14 AM
Mark86
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Mark86
Jess, after reading so many of your posts about moving to Thailand, I have to add my two cents worth. I have communicated with you in the past and you have been quite helpful in what you said. My big concern is that you are contemplating moving to Thailand, mainly to find a boy to be with, not for all of the other wonderful things Thailand has to offer. I have known too many guys in the states who had the need to have a younger lover. In most cases, the results have been disasterous.
I feel that you will bankrupt yourself in Thailand, either on the boy you find, or going out looking for boys. Sometime ago you mentioned how much you could retire on. That does not seem enough to me for a decent retirement, let alone supporting a boy and perhaps his extended family.
Thailand is a wonderful country. I will be visiting it again in March for my fourth time. I do go to some of the bars and the Prince Theater, but sex is not my main reason for going to Thailand.
If it's sex you seek, there is plenty here in the United States, free of charge. I will have to say I get more free sex,almost whenever I want, it here in Key West and I don't have to worry about keeping a boy. I am also 60 years old, but that doesn't interfere with my sex.
Please consider your move and your intentions for it. Sex and boys is not what life is all about. Your future and your level of economic enjoyment is important.
I too considered retire