Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cost to keep a boy
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2002, 04:37 AM

I don't understand why you only seem to consider meeting some kind of commercial money boy from the provinces. I though they were the sum of the scene when I first came 20 years ago and now i am working here. My partner of 5 years is an educated business man. I live in his house and drive his car. When I met hime he was generous to the extreme. He has been going through some hardships during the last year due to the economic downturns in the US economy (his business is based on US orders) and now I am helping him out. He resents the fact that he is not paying his way at the moment and he is working hard and imaginatively to remedy the situation. Please do not think that Thailand is just a land of go go boys (not that they deserve any less repect for that).