Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cost to keep a boy
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2002, 10:40 PM
JessZelenov
Cruiser

I have read Stickmans, Very long reading and moods often fluctuate with the day he is writing. He makes a lot of sense however.
I think we can safely and assume that I may take the option of a part timer here. Me and My business partener agree that I remain with the company till I die and keep a place here for the times I need to get away.He is a chinese Elder and wise beyond his 80 years. He see,s my love for the childen will never die. To remain involved until I die will be my life. So property I will look for or a serviced apartment. But a full time permanet residence here is not what I want. All of you have been full of the right and often not what I wanted to hear advise. I listened and I agree. This will be a month out of this year I have spent here. It will be a long time before I come back. I will be in America for 3 months starting the 17th of May and will not be back for some time. It will give me time to want to come back. They say time heals all things. It will this too. I am in no hurry. Over a period of several years I will gradually make up my mind. I was for me good have my heart opened again. But after 10 years of bitterness at the loss of so much I have finaly awakend to a new awarness of what I want for me. Love is good but it remains bitter sweet at it best. I take it as it comes.

Thanks guys, I am sure in my life I have never seen Gay people this open to advise of a non sarcastic nature. It ahs been good to make friends at CFS. People recognize me when I go down to the Balcony To eat. Guess there is only one Gay American workign in Kyrgyzstan. Many read but not so many write.

Please continue to write.

Many thanks!!

jess