Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Singapore
Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2001, 10:43 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I was in transit in Singaore and managed to get out the airport to visit Rairua sauna in June this year. I cannot say I will be rushing back. The sauna was small but nice and clean, had private rooms and a large dark room. But the 15-20 guys on that day were lack of enthusiasm. I got into a private cabin with two Sings (one at a time!) and did not really enjoy their companionships. Sings whom I met at Babylon in BKK were much much more friendly. Perhaps, that was just not my lucky day. Because membership of Rairua was free, I decided to try this sauna instead of One Seven sauna that charged S$ 10.00 for a lifetime membership plus entrance fee. I have heard that One Seven sauna has been more active. Perhaps, it may be worth paying that membership fee.

Out of the topic but still in Singapore, if you buy a bottle of water from a mobile trade stand on Orchard road, be sure you check your change before leaving the stand. Having believed that Singapore was a richer country than Thailand and the people had been known for their honesty, I did not check and only found later that I was given a change in a different Asian currency. I suppose we all can be ripped off or cheated anywhere in the world, because in any country whether rich or poor, developed or developing there are always good and bad people.....Good luck and enjoy.