Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Singapore
Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2001, 08:18 AM
trajan
Cruiser

Thai Guy:

I also visit Rairua and Stroke earlier this year. I had fun in the cubicles and darkrooms but the saunas are nothing like the ones in Bangkok. They are small and not too active. One-Seven was raided by undercover police (yes they put on towels, my gosh)not too long ago and two guys were arrested for, surprise surprise, having sex in a cubicle in the sauna. I won't be rushing back soon....HK, Taipei, Manila saunas MUCH better for fun (pending Bangkok's current silliness).

I also thought I was ripped off when a Sing taxi driver gave me change in another country's currency, but my Sing friend that I met there told me that the Brunei (a little rich Sultanate nation in Borneo)Dollar is virtually 1 to 1 to the Sing Dollar and the locals treat it like their own money. I confirmed this with a bank..... so check and see if you got Brunei Dollars. If so, you were not ripped off...and u might owe someone an apology...