Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Singapore
Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2001, 10:17 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

trajan, thanks for your explanation.

Gay saunas in Manila . Please feel like shaging...oop sorry...sharing this with us.

I find it strange that the Police raided only the One Seven sauna but not the others.

Regarding the change, I am sure it was not Brunei dollar because I cannot find it in my currency collection. I have travelled all over and like collecting a few notes and coins from all countries. In fact, if it had been Brunei dollars, I should have given him a big thank you for help me collecting Brunei dollar without going to Brunei where I have no plan at all to visit. Perhaps, I was given Malaysian dollars I don't know. Anyway, it's just a little thing in life and did not really matter to me that much. Having travelled all over as a tourist, I have been cheated a little (never had a big one…yet) in several countries until now I feel it becomes a little part of life adding some spices to my heart and soul. But some people like to go on and on about cheating/ripping-off even for a sake of a few Bahts !