Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Singapore
Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2001, 11:06 AM

Smile

Gosh! That place in Manila is still open! WOW!!! I was there in 1982! It had a pretty big swimming pool and lots of maizes. In one of the many cubicles with the semi-open door there was a demi-god (slim, smooth skinned, silky black haired, 24some yo guy) who feigned to be asleep. I entered, close the door and woke him up with a good BJ.
All the rest is history.... AH!
At that time (yes, sorry for the memories...) there was a very nice disco club called the Coco Banana in the corner where the Manila Midtown Hotel was located. Now it should be the Ramada Hotel and the club is vanished. Pity, really, since I rarely felt so at home and at the same time in full swing, being in a crowded gay place.
I made a big mistake then, however (too young...) in talking to a local Chinese/Phil guy thinking he was Japanese...
Obviously I was instantly rejected!
But I did find immediately a good substitute and, INCREDIBLE for Manila even at that time, no money involved and no robbery suffered.
Now, I found Manila a bit more frenzied and paranoid when I visited last year. May be the ERAP story was getting too much into the nerves of the people, but... too much pretensions/attitudes and too little down to earth fun.
This is for the record.
"Ceterum censo Silomguy revertere posset"
CYA!