Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Singapore
Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2001, 06:42 AM
icon513

Thanks for all the advice. I did finally make it to Singapore recently and had a good time checking out the hotspots.

Actually, I almost turned around and headed straight back to Bangkok after I tried the first sauna: Stroke. What a dump! I'm glad I perservered and went on to Rairua and One-Seven, which were much, much better. Especially One-Seven, which was active, well laid-out and well-decorated.

In the end, I have only one main gripe about the saunas in Singapore: their lack of ethnic diversity! Why is it that there are so many yummy Malay and Indian guys on the streets, but none in the saunas? They seem to be the exclusive domain of Chinese guys (and a handful of Westerners).

I know the Malays and Indians are just as horny as everyone else, because I saw them lurking in shopping mall toilets and other cruising spaces. I wonder why they don't visit the saunas?