Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 29th April 1999, 12:25 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm as hypocritical as the rest of you are. As much as I know how dangerous it is, if I see a bulging crotch I'll make a move...see if the guy is willing to let me have a taste.

Use a condom? Never. Have you sucked a plastic wrapped dick before? Part of the enjoyment is tasting and smelling the guy...the rough flesh rubbing your lips. Not some slick, smooth, no tasting piece of plastic. Disgusting.

My response post was more a reaction to what Dick13 and Zevon were saying. They seem to hold the impression that not swallowing it ok, but it isn't. Putting the dick in your mouth all on its own is dangerous and considered a high risk behavior.

Again, don't think for a minute I'm some high and mighty arrogant fool spouting crap from some wealth of do goodness. I suck dick indiscriminately. As luck would have it, I'm HIV-.