Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 5th May 1999, 05:09 PM

My dick is hard as a rock after reading this thread. I started having my cock sucked when I was 13 years old. Having my cock sucked, especially deep throated, is my #1 favorite sex act. It seems like a one-sided sexual relation at first glance, but believe me, the suckee is just as important as the sucker. I know just how to regulate the speed of my pumping cock into the throat of a man.

I have been worried, especially in the early '80's, about getting my cock sucked, afraid I could pick up HIV that way. Of course, as previous writers have stated, suckers slacked off in the early '80's. Just in the last 4 or 5 years, I've been getting more and more blow jobs. Anyone heard of converting from getting sucked?

Finally, I have to admit, even after all these years of getting my big dick sucked, that I feel a tinge of guilt on occasion, thinking the guy sucking me wasn't getting off as much as I was. That was until I read this thread. I know all you guys!!! Damn, I love men, and I'm glad CFS is here so we can talk about these things. I had a blow job two days ago and it was as enjoyable as the first one I got, close to 30 years ago.

I'd be interested in hearing from guys regarding what I've just written, especially the feeling that I'm disappointing the cocksuckers when I don't reciprocate. But, I'll tell you this. I'm mostly gay, but I've fucked pussy, ass, and mouth; I've dry fucked hairy chests, hell I've done about everything I can with my dick, but slipping my meat in and out of a man's hot, wet, mouth and throat is 'hands down' the best sex there is for me.

Thanks to all the cocksuckers in the world.

Reply here or privately to horseboot@hotmail.com