Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 9th May 1999, 03:57 PM

hi: as a tv, i love to suck cock and i can't imagine not swallowing. i never want to be sucked, just to suck and give the man pleasure with my lips, tongue and throat. i have spent hours getting ready to go out just in the hopes of meeting someone that i find attractive, clean and think is relatively safe so that i can let him take me somewhere and enjoy my mouth as much as he wants to. i have sweated the question as to whether or not i can get aids from a load of semen and i still have seen no really good answer. what i normally do is have a drink or two just before so hopefully the alcohol might kill anything that the saliva doesn't. i sucked off a black man with a rubber once because he wanted to practice safe sex and i hated it and i don't think he enjoyed cumming as much as he would have if he could have heard me swallowing his semen the way i wanted to.

so, don't feel bad if you don't reciprocate as some of us get our pleasure from sucking and being fucked.