Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 18th May 1999, 09:04 AM

topic seems to have moved from IS ORAL SEX SAFE..to can I get HIV via ORAL SEX...

two very diferent topics, actually.

the Reported Transmission rate for HIV and SeroConversion is low BUT GREATER Than ZERo for receptive oral sex.

the reported/calculated transmission rate for Hepatitis C via oral route is also GREATER THAN ZERO. (yes, virginia, HepC is also considered an STD)

As for the rest of the STD's..many can be transmitted via oral-genital contact and fluid sharing...
Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and a few other nasties can be shared that way.

the universally appricable advice is:

MINIMIZE THE SHARING OF FLUIDS (as tempting as that may be to ignore)

SUCKING A CONDOM WRAPPED COCK may not be perfect...but (in my experience) CAN provide for more relaxed enjoyment either as the suckee or the sucker...as you no longer have to be as worried about "what if?" for me ...I last a few more delicious strokes before shooting...and can freely suck and deep throat the cock without worrying about "when and if" i can pull off before he shoots. It is indeed a trade off...but is a less worried event better than a wetter but riskier one?..

as mom and grandma always said."..remember to wear you rubbers if you are going to go out and play and get wet..."

if they only knew!