Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 27th May 1999, 04:46 PM

Hi,
Buckonyc, I was sorry to hear of your positive status but I appreciated your sharing your experience with the rest of us.
I was 21 when I received my first blowjob. He was a "greek god" to me and ever since I have enjoyed sitting back while a great mouth "parties" on my crotch! Resting my hand on the back of his neck, feeling his head bob between my thighs,...I digress, forgive me.
My point is although I enjoy versatile sex I agree that most likely it is the deepthroating that is mostly responsbile for transmission of disease. Two years ago, at age 36, I was also diagnosed HIV+.
Whether I was sucking or getting sucked I loved the feeling in the throat. I used to think that if you didn't swallow, and I never did, you would be just fine. I was wrong. I always used condoms during anal intercourse, which didn't happen but with 11 guys in my entire life. People are still getting HIV, STDs and they are still dying from both.
YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL! And believe me, you can't appreciate how valuable your health is until you have lost it.

[This message has been edited by greatguy (edited May 27, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by greatguy (edited May 27, 1999).]