Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 5th June 1999, 10:47 AM

I learned how to jack off in the 2nd grade under the cement steps of a catholic school and got my first blowjob in the 4th grade from a school buddy on my baceball team cuz we made a bet for a blowjob over a ping pong game. I really didnt think he would put my cock in his mouth but he was quite willing to pull down my pants and suck my cock and being a good sportsman he open his 501s and offered me his cock. He was uncut and from that point on i became a cocksucker and a skin hunter. I grew up in a navy town with a YMCA and i would go there all the time and let the sailors suck my cock. When i beat my meat i always dream about opening a guys fly licking his underwear and then sucking on his dick. I Have sucked many cocks all differant kinds. I have bicycled across the usa 5 times and i have got cock in every sorta place. sometimes i look at a guy and within 20 seconds his pants are open and he is feeding me his cock. The cocksucker is deffenantly getting as much pleasure as the guy getting sucked. I love to suck a lot more that get head. I always suck a few cocks before i feed my sweatlog to a hungry cocksucker. I like to save up a big wad for a week sometimes and beat off a few times with out cumming and then find a guy with cocksucker eyes and surprise him with a magnum load. One time in a adult theater i was letting thies old men blow me for 2 or 3 hours and i was saving my cum for a wet dream so i wasnt going to feed them my love eggs. but i got so horny i stood up and jacked off and hit the guy in the back of the head 2 rows up. you should have heard them old men moan when i shot. I sucked a old fucker off too just a month ago he must have been 75 he pulled out a really nice cock it was real long and fat and had a nice nipple foreskin. i thought id give this old fucker a good blow job for all the old fucks that ate my cum. man did this guy surprise me he must not have jacked off for a halfa year. i never had more cum fill my mouth and it was good. he kept thanking me. i kept thanking him. i know i got the best of the deal. when im bicycleing i never know where i am going to get a cock to suck. I have a 7'' cock with big nuts. everytime i let a cocksucker feed on my meat they always tell me "man you really have nice balls." so i guess i just go lucky for a skinny guy. I wish i had a foreskin thow i really think they are cool and sometimes when im sucking cock that has a nice foreskin it can make me cum like a wet dream without touching my cock and im a hard guy to get off. the most cock i ever sucked in one day was 17 at the univercity of washington and the best blow job i ever got was from this kid in a park that asked me if i would piss while he sucked my cock. his lips worked my dick so it felt like i was cumming a gallon.and then he sucked my cum. it grossed me out but i kept seeing him in the park and i must have let him do that to me a dozen times before i seen he was uncut and had a good looking cock so i went home with him and we 69 piss all night. i have only done that with 4 guys. but i have sucked hundreds of cocks and have never got anything but a good feeling. it took a while to learn how to deepthroat and i love that when a guy gets his cock way down my throat. I love to wake up from a guy sucking my cock and i love to suck men in their sleep too. I never mind if a guy dont reciprocate cuz i know after i cum i could care less for a dick for about a half hour before i get that dick hunger again.

------------------