Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 8th June 1999, 04:48 PM

Jock,
You are WRONG! Do your homework!! We need to be responsible for our own safety including the younger generation who look to our experiences for guidance. I urge you to educate yourself.

I LOVE oral sex. I have been letting guys service my meat for close to 15 years BUT, I have always walked away afterwards wondering if I was carrying "SOMETHING" with me that I didn't have before my zipper came down. On several occasions I didn't have to wait long, sometimes less than 24 hours, to discover that I had picked up a "nonspecific" nuisance.(If I knew I that I got it, then they KNEW that they had it).
But I have been lucky that it was never anything worse.
WE have been VERY, VERY LUCKY.
I have let a lot of guys swing on my big dick in the past, still do, but I KNOW the risks involved and I try to reduce them. I may CHOOSE to take the risk, but at least I KNOW them.
A lot of people are going to read these posts and possibly make choices that will effect their own futures based on what is offered here. What of the young teen, not out, still with his parents, who reads your dogmatic, but inaccurate, statement of no known case of oral transmission. He takes what you say as the truth, his first mistake. He kneels in front a ripped muscle dude in the gym sauna for only a few minutes, rejoicing at the feel of a fat, mushroom cockhead pulsing in the back of his throat, his second mistake. Slowly he pulls his nose out of his "trophy score's" pubic mass and softly milks the last drops of cum from the now flacid slab of flesh resting between his lips. What of this young kid, Jock, who develops a fever, starts becoming disoriented, suffers from muscle and head aches? He eventually needs a doctor, Money for treatments, A hospital. Sooner, before later, this kid is going to have to have a talk with his parents and whoever else? What becomes of his life now, Jock? Why does this happen?
Because Jock said it was OK!!
Cocksuckers, before you open your mouths, BECOME INFORMED!!