Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 13th June 1999, 07:39 PM

All life is risk...the real question is how much risk are you willing to take.

What I dislike about the whole HIV issue when it comes from the medical community is that there is a lack of consensus of "how much" risk oral sex is. Some say its high risk when no condom is used and some say its low risk when no condom is used.

I have had a lot of oral sex in my adult life...Sometimes I swallow, sometimes I don't, always aware of the risk-high or low. Sometimes the feeling of a man's cock pulsating a load down my throat is sacred, but other times I feel stupid for swallowing. Most of the time, I convince myself that a man cumming all over me is more sexy. yes, pre-cum has HIV..but again, driving a car, standing in a shower with no mat, eating canned soup, eating a burger...all things in life have risk and you can't hide from it. Nothing is risk free, nor should it be. Just be wise, use a seat belt, use a bath mat, cook that burger till it's dead, and yes, take care of your oral health and decide....is this worth it? Frankly, the answer is yes, sometimes. And Hon, that's life.

------------------