Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 13th July 1999, 01:56 PM

I am glad to learn that there are people out there who just love to deep-throat a man's meat. I am an older man, was married, now divorced, with kids, etc. I love having a guy (or gal) swallow every inch of my 8" all the way down to my nuts. It's the greatest feeling in the world to be able to shove it all the way down like that and shoot my load with it all the way down inside a good piece of throat-pussy. I have a hard time finding guys (gals even harder) who like it that way, but when I do, they are friends of mine for life. I am grateful to learn that there are guys out there who get off doing only this. Most times guys want me to butt-fuck them in order to get all of it down, but I don't enjoy anything but deep-throat sex. I love to lay back and let a guy climb between my legs and "pig out" on my meat and balls. I also love standing with the guy down on his knees, and being able to grab the back of his head and guide his throat up and down on my meat. I really love to have the guy on his back with his head hanging over the edge of the bed, and me climb on top and fuck deep down in his deep throat. Thanks to all of you who enjoy servicing meat in this fashion, because it makes me feel better knowing you enjoy getting it that way, too. I have never had a std and am lucky, I guess. But I also know that I have not transmitted anything to the talented cocksuckers I've been fortunate enough to hook up with - and plan to keep it that way.