Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 9th September 1999, 06:56 PM

I've often wondered whether or not swallowing was safe. I've heard so many different opinions even from experts (researchers, etc.) that I honestly don't know what to believe. I do believe that cuts or sores in your mouth are an avenue to infection whether it be from pre-cum or cum. I try to minimize my risk by not flossing or brushing prior to going out (mouthwash or gum can sweeten the breath). I don't always swallow, but have at times. In all honestly I really enjoy the fact that a guy has shot in my mouth. It's a turn on for me. I am totally repulsed by sucking on a condom and when I first came out I asked a guy too and got turned down. It was the last time and I have been out for 11 years now and am HIV negative. Maybe I've been lucky. I don't know.