Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 12th September 1999, 02:09 PM

You're wrong Jack, DEAD wrong. All you have to do is read through this forum to see there are many cases of guys who got HIV from oral sex. Since I wrote my article, I have received several letters from people who work in STD clinics and say they have seen increasing numbers of HIV infections from oral. As for finding a "documented" case--just what does that mean? How many cases from anal sex have been "documented" and what does that entail? Did a printed receipt pop out of their ass? I used to fool myself with the "documented" rationalization and look where it got me. As for saliva killing HIV, there would have to be a lot of saliva and very little cum present to kill all the virus. A study in the August issue of the American Journal of Epidemiology shows that oral sex is about 10 times less risky than receptive anal sex. But remember, LOW risk does not mean NO risk.

[This message has been edited by fdjk (edited September 12, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by fdjk (edited September 12, 1999).]